UPDATED Think B4U Work - Keep Your Hands Safe
Safety Alert 61: UPDATED Think B4U Work - Keep Your Hands Safe
Your 'Think B4U Work' Strategy:
- Keep your hands and fingers out of the line of fire.
- Don’t use bladed knives for stripping cable - find a safer alternative.
- Ensure grinders are stationary before placing them on benches.
- Ensure machinery guarding is correctly in place.
- Hold work pieces with cramps and vices, rather than hands, while drilling.
- Do an RAC before starting work - we advise using the EGT Apprentice App.
- Wear the correct gloves while doing any manual tasks.
Click here to watch the video