Benefits Of Being A Host
Electrical Group Training Ltd (EGT) provides professional apprentice management services to electrical contractors, and creates quality employment and training opportunities for career seekers who wants to be a part of the electrical and communications industry.
There are many benefits to utilising apprentices within your business, taking one on through EGT is a simple business solution that will save you time and money.
EGT employs experts in Human Resources, Safety, Workers Compensation and Injury management, to ensure all aspects of apprentice management are covered, so you can concentrate on transferring your trade knowledge to the next generation of electricians.
Great reasons to hire an EGT electrician apprentice:
- Recruiting becomes easier: Apprentices undertake an aptitude test, selection process, safety training and induction before they are placed with your business.
- Simplistic employment arrangements with minimal paperwork. We take the stress out of managing employees by recruiting, monitoring, training, administering superannuation, insurance, workers compensation, discipline, grievances and payroll. We take on all legal obligations as the employer of the apprentice.
- Flexible employment arrangements: We will have the apprentice WHEN you want or need them. Plus, there are no long term employment contracts. Apprentices are available on a short, medium or long term basis to meet your workload demands.
- Tailored service: EGT provides personalised services that meet the needs of individual host employers. We can recruit or supply apprentices to meet your specific business and training needs.
- Minimal risk: If there are any problems, EGT is there to fix them. We take responsibility for providing work, managing apprentice performance and handling any apprentice issues.
- Access to a dedicated safety manager, who can assist you to implement safety policies & procedures and comply with legislation.
- Hosts have the opportunity to ‘test and impress’ the apprentices, perfect if you are looking for something long term. You have the opportunity to access apprentices and train them to suit your business. Most EGT apprentices accept employment with their host employer upon completion of their apprenticeship.
- Access to skilled and qualified people: Given their comprehensive training, EGT apprentices are always in high demand when they finish.
- Each apprentice is provided with an allocated Field Officer to provide mentoring, support and advice.
- Apprentices are "Work Ready", and are equipped with industry standard tools, personal protective equipment and EGT uniform and safety boots.
- We organise off the job training and all associated administrative obligations.
- Save money! EGT picks up the ‘non work’ days.
If you need an apprentice for a week, a month or a year or more, register your interest today and lodge a request.