Electrical apprenticeships for school leavers - we are now recruiting!
NECA WA’s Electrical Group Training (EGT) is looking for school leavers to fill apprenticeship vacancies. As one of the largest employers of electrical apprentices in Australia, our apprentices are amongst the safest and most highly trained in the electrotechnology industry, and we are currently seeking to take on new applicants in Western Australia!
The benefits of being an EGT electrical apprentice
- Get paid while you learn
- You will finish with a nationally recognised qualification
- Expert support and mentoring throughout the duration of your apprenticeship
- Apprenticeships available in a wide variety of electrical fields, including mining
- We are the largest electrical apprentice employer in Australia
Ideal candidates must
- Be located in Western Australia or looking to move to WA
- Have a positive attitude to work and training
- Have proficient mathematical skills
- Enjoy hands on work and problem solving
- Have good communication and team skills
- Be fit and able to undertake manual tasks
Register your interest today!
Don’t wait to start your career in the electrotechnology industry, apply today using the form below.