Electrical apprenticeships for school leavers - we are now recruiting!
Electrical Group Training (EGT) is looking for school leavers* to fill apprenticeship vacancies. As one of the largest employers of electrical apprentices in Australia, our apprentices are amongst the safest and most highly trained in the electrotechnology industry, and we are currently seeking to take on new applicants in Western Australia!
(*See our adult apprentice policy here.)
The benefits of being an EGT electrical apprentice
- Get paid while you learn
- You will finish with a nationally recognised qualification
- Expert support and mentoring throughout the duration of your apprenticeship
- Apprenticeships available in a wide variety of electrical fields, including mining
- We are the largest electrical apprentice employer in Australia
Ideal candidates must
- Be located in Perth Metropolitan Region or looking to move to WA
- Have a positive attitude to work and training
- Have proficient mathematical skills
- Enjoy hands-on work and problem solving
- Have good communication and team skills
- Be fit and able to undertake manual tasks
- Completed Cert II Electrotechnology or Cert II Data & Voice Communication
- Drivers Licence
Register your interest today!
Don’t wait to start your career in the electrotechnology industry, apply today using the form below. (Please use Firefox or Google Chrome browser to complete the form).