Part of the core operations of EGT is the role of the Field Officer. Field Officers provide a unique service and support mechanism to both Host Employers and apprentices.
Field Officers support the apprentices and Host Employers by:
- Providing a continuous contact point and duty of care
- Assisting with induction training
- Providing information on the competences required of a work supervisor
- Providing advice and assistance with development of training plans
- Providing flexible options to integrate off the job training with on the job training
- Seeking feedback from new apprentices on the quality of training
- Mentoring and coaching apprentices on all aspects of their work including attitude and performance
- Fulfilling expectations and legal obligations of the training contract
- Assisting with planning and implementation of additional training requirements
- Providing Workplace Health and Safety information and guidance
Field Officers are key to the success of our training program and are in the prime position to ensure that EGT apprentices and Host Employers receive continued support.
Click here to enquire about Field Officers.